Friday, April 16, 2010

April 16, 2010

I have officially lost 9.7 lbs in one week! Needless to say I'm estatic and really motivated. The out pouring of support that I've received has warmed my heart and encourages me to press on each and every day! I know one thing, I've never ate so much broccoli in my entire life. I haven't craved sweets this week, I'm just running out of snack foods. I've been eating Oatmeal with extra fiber and that usually holds me to lunch but in the afternoon I begin to get very hungry and it seems I'm eating every few hours. I know enough about weight loss to know you're suppose to eat several times a day but I'm running out of things to eat. I did learn that pineapple is really good and a great low calorie snack. I would gladly accept any ideas on recipes, low calorie snacks, or any exercise tips! Please comment on my blog or leave me a note on Facebook. My next water works class is Monday night at 6 pm. I'm excited and looking forward to burning more calories and I can't wait to celebrate my 20 lb weight loss with you all. Please keep me in your prayers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment