Monday, April 12, 2010

April 12, 2010

I weighed tonight and I've lost 8.2 lbs (water weight) now I'm down to 355 lbs. My new slogan is "Swim my way to skinny." It's actually what I'm doing at Water Works on Monday, Thursday, and Saturday's. Let's just say that I worked my tail off tonight. She had us running laps in the pool, jumping jacks, upper body workouts with pool weights, and we even did 100 crunches and the best part is I kept up with the entire class! Now onto my diet for the day. I started off with a breakfast sandwich from Subway. It was ham, egg whites, and cheese on a muffin. It's only 160 calories and 4 grams of fat. I ate a banana mid morning then I had a footlong Oven roasted chicken breast on wheat for lunch. I also ate some peaches and yogurt throughout the afternoon then ended with a six inch sub from Subway for dinner. I also had some Light Pringles and a 100 calorie pack of Fudge Shoppe cookies. I also had 2 can's of Diet Mountain Dew's the entire day which I usually have about 4-6 cans a day and even more on the weekends. I felt really tired and sluggish all day from not having gallons of caffeine but everyone keeps saying I'll get over that soon. Today was an exciting day! Thank you Lord!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment