Sunday, April 11, 2010

April 11, 2010

I woke up this morning excited because for once I worked out and wasn't aching like a tooth ache. For the first time I could get out of bed and not scream in pain. I can lose weight! I started off my day with a poptart for breakfast. My goal this week is to cut out sodas and cut back on sweets. I bought Propel Water and I'm going to purchase Fiber One cereal (Per Bob - Biggest Loser) and add Blueberries or Strawberries so I can get fruit as well. I was bad for lunch today and ate Gondolier. Let's just say lunch took a long time because I was savoring each and every bite. Dinner was better. We had baked ribs, mashed potatoes, and green beans. My biggest success today - I had 1 cookie the entire day. Sunday is usually the day I can stuff down an entire box of Little Debbie's so I'm excited. Please continue to pray for me in this journey to the new me.

No comments:

Post a Comment