Tuesday, April 27, 2010

April 27, 2010

As I sit and watch Biggest Loser, I keep smiling because I'm on the road to a new Becky! I started off losing 9.7 lbs but gained 3 back. I weighed the week after and gained another 2 lbs. I started to get a little upset but quickly realized that I was very swolen. Being severely obese makes me retain water more than usual. Then I had a comment that changed my attitude. My little sister's cousin said she could tell I was losing inches. And the best part was that my husband also said this morning he could tell I was losing inches. That motivated me so much to keep working harder. I have lost another 3 lbs. I'm truly enjoying my water works class. The instructor is amazing and works us really hard. Who would have ever though that I could run for 5 minutes straight? I would have never thought that but working out in the water allows me to do so much that I could never do out in the regular gym. My first goal is to fit into a size 26 (button up) and I can't wait to celebrate that with you all.

1 comment:

  1. I love Biggest Loser! I hadnt watched this season since I was prego for most of it and didnt want to watch if I couldnt be motivated. I recorded them all and now I have been watching them every day while I am on the treadmill. Wanna good workout? Do it while watching BL...so inspring.

    ReplyDelete